Wednesday, March 21

Divine From Our Lord

Aum Sairam

Nothing will harm him, who turns his attention towards Me. [Ch.III]

It is not good to dispute and argue, so don't argue, don't emulate others. [Ch.X]

My abode is in your heart and I am within you. [Ch.XV]

Make Me the sole object of your thoughts and actions and you will, no doubt, attain the spiritual goal of life. [Ch.XVIII and XIX]

Well, you need not be afraid. [Ch.XII]

Be patient at heart. [Ch.XXXII]

See, how I have to suffer for My devotees, their difficulties are Mine. [Ch.VII]

If you want anything, beg to the Lord. [Ch.VI]

I am the Inner Ruler of all and seated in your hearts.[Ch.III]

He will get some other job, but now, he should serve Me and be happy! [Ch.III]

Do not be deluded by worldly honor. [Ch. VI]

All your desires will be fulfilled and you will be happy. [Ch.XVIII-XIX]

Go wherever you wish, over the wide world, I am with you. [Ch.XV]

If you listen to me carefully, you will be certainly benefited. [Ch. XV]

Standing in your place look on calmly at the show of all things passing before you. [Ch. XVIII-XIX]

Renounce worldly honors. [Ch.VI]

Unless God wills it, no one meets us on the way. [Ch.XXXII]

Believe in God! [Ch.XXXIV]

Unless there is some relationship or connection, nobody goes anywhere. [Ch.XVIII-XIX]

I require no door to enter, I have no form; I always live everywhere. [Ch.XXVIII]

She [Masjidmai] wards off all dangers and anxieties of the children. [Ch.XXII]

Blessed and fortunate indeed is he, who knows me thus. [Ch.XV]

You need not be anxious; there is no difficulty about the matter. [Ch.XX]

He should get rid of his ego, surrender it at My feet. He, who acts like this in life, him I help the most. [Ch.II]

Those devotees, who are attached to heart, soul, and Me, will naturally feel happiness, when they hear these stories. [Ch.III]

Believe that, Guru is the sole Actor or doer. [Ch.XVIII and XIX]

Let anybody speak hundreds of things against you, do not resent by giving any bitter reply. If you tolerate such things you will certainly be happy. [Ch.XVIII-XIX]

God pervades everything. [Ch.XX]

My words are always pregnant with meaning and never hollow. [Ch.XXVIII]

Allah Malik

No comments: